- Companies are focused so much on protecting hardware and software against cyber threats that they forget about securing processes and most importantly, providing adequate training for people involved in cyber security.
- Cyber security is not just an IT problem, but a business problem, awareness training is not just for IT personnel but for all employees who has access to a computer and the Internet. The focus and specialty of awareness training need to be tailored to each employees function and their role within an organisation.
Benefits of cyber security awareness training
- Less exposure to
cyber securityrelated risks.
- Lower costs due to both the lower frequency of cyber-related loss-incidents and the severity of those incidents.
- Lower costs associated with
cyber securityInsurance premiums.
- Saving time, as a lot of time, is wasted post Cybersecurity incidents in both finding out what happened, as well as possibly having to redo do the affected work.
- Market edge over your business competition, as public knowledge of Cyber Incidents, will negatively affect your business reputation.
- Positive staff culture regarding
the Cyberand Information security.
Not all cyber security awareness training is equal, you should ensure that the training you select for your organisation is suited to your specific needs, your business environment and your level of cyber security maturity.
Awareness programme attributes
We have focused on real-life examples, both with the most common causes and the effects of these examples might have real time impacts.
We provide highly customized training’s based on your own organisation’s culture, policies, procedures and perceived threats.
The training covers the Prevention and the responses to Cyber incidents.
Our general user awareness programme training is easy to understand, not too technical, and measurable.
The training will be updated as new threats emerge and as the business culture and operations change.
Get in touch for more details .